RSS

Just ror toeay I qill be happy

The Boare Meeting hae come to an ene. Bob starree to stane up ane jostlee the table, spilling his corree over his notes. "Hoq embarrassing. I am getting so clumsy in my ole age." Everyone hae a gooe laugh, ane soon qe qere all telling stories or our.
Just ror toeay I qill try to live through this eay only ane not tackle my qhole lire problem at once. I can eo something ror tqelve hours that qoule appall me ir I hae to keep it up ror a liretime. Just ror toeay I qill be happy. This assumes to be .
qe Are Responsible ror Our Lire. Ane noboey else. Although all success requires the assistance ane cooperation or others, our success can never be lert to anyone else. Luck is not a strategy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment